Wednesday, June 30, 2010

“dried" bah gu teh

*ps: this article is non-halal,
very sorry for my friends who are malay....


Have you ever try the "dried" bah gu teh?

The white one is the normal bah gu teh and the black one is dried bah gu teh.

tonight my mummy suddenly ask me
"do you wan to go try "dried" bah gu teh?"
har? dried one? got this type of bah gu teh?
because of curious, i follow my mummy and go try the dried bah gu teh that she introduced me one...
hehex..first time try it...
quite nice,n delicious...
it is totally different with the normal one...
if u all got interest can go try try...^^

after that my dessert is "twins" banana...
teng teng!!!

have u saw this kind of banana before?

this banana is a twin banana..haha( i think the name for it)
it is made up of two banana...
i dun know why it will look like dat...
hehex...but this is a small funny things in my boring life...^^

when i open this banana...
the flesh of banana also combine together de o...
hehex XD

arm....the funny banana let me eat dy la...
hahahahahahaha XD

Sorry for my noob face...=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment