Monday, June 7, 2010

Singapore & Jb trip

Last weekend,
i follow my mum and my aunties went for a Singapore & Jb trip.
we start our journey on friday at around 5.30pm,
at the beginning is my mum drive,
then suddenly, my mum: "nah, let u drive la, wanna train u..."
omg~T.T
i dun have confident at all, i think u all know that my driving skill really need a lot of improve,
and that was the first time i drive in highway yeh~
so scare but exciting...Wuahaha!!!XD
that was a important experience for me,
i successfully drive to JB,my cousin house, safely...
although there are some embarrassing things happened on the way
and now i have more confident on driving already..hehex^^
the next day,i went to singapore by my cousin car,
when start car at around 10am
when reach the customs,omg!!!
TRAFFIC JAM (From Jb to Singapore)
actually from Jb to Singapore through the customs need 10 mins to 15 mins ny
do you know on that day how many hours we trapped in the traffic jam?
2 HOURS!!!!
reli omg~
go to Singapore,in the beginning,i only can use one word to describe
no no no
is two words: DAMN BORING T.T
because my mummy and aunties want to visit relatives then they keep chat chat chat at there
T.T,u mus think why i do not wan to play with my cousin?
ok, i tell u that relatives actually not very familiar with me, but familiar with my mum them
so i only can sit there, listen they gossip, even dun have tv let me to watch
damn pity i am at there T.T

Finally,another cousin who is more familiar with me come,
wuhooo~my superwomen^^ come to help me !!!
then she bring us go to china town in Singapore "牛车水
牛车水is a very historical china town in singapore, there got a lot of streets are selling cheap items
there got a fabulous and famous temple,name " 佛牙寺
the temple has 4 floors are for visitor to visit, and 2 floors are for the monks to stay
this temple is the biggest and the most beautiful temple i had ever visited,
really so big and so many rules=.="
That day i do not expect my cousin will bring us go temples so i wear a short pants
when i want to enter the temple,a guard stop me and said:" no no no, your pants too short, better cover it..."
then he took out a brown clothes for me to cover,
wuahaha, after cover, i look so silly and funny,haha XD
Let u all see the pic..

 can u all see how noob i am? hehex *>.<*

then we go visit the temple
here are some pictures took in the temple:
 this is just the front door of the temple

one of the hall of the temple
can u see the guard in the corner of left hand side?
he was the guard who stop me >.<

one of the buddha artistic production, is it pretty?

there are a museum in the 2nd floor, my mummy was seeing the artistic production^^

oh! forget to tell u,in the temple, in the 4 floor there is a room all made up of GOLD!!!
even the floor, the buddhist statue in the room the lamp and the decoration
all are made up of GOLD!!!
the room is forbid to step in and take photo
we just can see the amazing of the room outside the glass only
so i cant share the photo of the room with u all
and do u all know about the "舍利子"?
in the temple, there are a room which collect different types of 舍利子
wah~so wonderful,that was the first time i see them
the 舍利子 can come from different of the body,
can be found in blood,in heart, in muscle,in bone...
they have different size and colour
the most special and beautiful one is from the brain,
they have 5 types of colour of 舍利子 if they are come from the brain
but cant take photo also, so cant share the photo with u
so sorry T.T
 
after that we go shopping around the china town
 this stall of germany hot dog is soooooooooooooo delicious and the boss there so funny, u buy hot dog with him,he will sing for u or kidding with u^^

 The china town...

and then go a dessert shop for a high tea..
we ordered mango ice, durian ice, kuih lobak and dumpling..
the food and ice there are so delicious and very big=.="
i cant fin the mango ice, even though i share it with my mum...
here is the pictures of mango ice

is it big? or large? hehex

after that shopping again...
then almost 9pm we just go a restaurant took dinner with all my relatives
again...chatting while eating
my relatives keep ask my mum them stay at singapore,dun go back JB first
omg~ if they stay i forced to stay also
and i will very very very pity T.T
so i keep praying so that my mum them dun want to stay
luckily they din stay...huyuuu~=3
around 10.30pm,we want to leave already
but...
my mum and the relatives still need almost half an hour to say goodbye...
omg~=.="
my cousin and me wait them sais goodbye in the car
wait until want to become potato people already

finally i reach my cousin house at JB
but it is already 12 am++
=.="
damn tired
after take bath then sleep directly...ZZZ

The next day, in JB
visit relative again
i wonder this is a trip for fun or for visit relatives?
but luckily, my mum them din visit so long...hehex (^V^)V
then go Tebrau City shopping a while
took lunch in a sushi shop <Kinsahi>
 then back to my cousin's house rest for a while
i drive back to my home sweet home after dinner ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment