Friday, June 11, 2010

Cut hair =.=

ok...i go segamat cut hair today...
u mus ask why i will suddenly go segamat cut hair...
haha...dat is becuz my mum's friend's bf work at there...
so got discount lo...
den becuz i know him de ma...
guarded by his gf...
i think he wont cut bad my hair gua...hehex XD
so this is the result...
in fornt not look special la...
normal lo...
but beside got bit different la...
recently i took pic very ugly o
n this is the best le...huhuhu T.T
how cum...???
hope u all forgive me la...


then i go pizza hut have my dinner vf my mummy n her friends...
i try the newest kind of pizza..
i forget the name le...
dat one got prawn n fish de...
this one this one...
it taste quite nice la...can go n try try la^^

den i try a kind of dessert...
named" volcano"
it look special...but taste...
erm....
NORMAL....
hahaXD

No comments:

Post a Comment