Sunday, July 4, 2010

Family day

Actually today cant be considered as family day la,
because my family members only have two peoples...
today, my mum n i follow my cousin go to Batu Pahat for shopping...
hehex..i like shopping XP

we have our lunch at Wong Kok,
wahsai~my nephew really very "pandai" to eat o...
eat a plate of mee, then a piece of bread, a cup of hot chocolate...
he also take my food to eat..=.="
i think his stomach is made by rubber...so elastic...
then i accompany my mummy go shopping..
she bought a dress and a beg...
at there i also come across with my primary school teachers...
so embarrassing, dun know wan chat what vf them...haha *>.<*


ok, now u all can see how fat my nephew is...and the little girl is my niece...
my nephew really like a ball...omg...=.="
u know what is his weight?
he is only standard 2 then he is dy 37kg...omg!!!!
i like to call him " fat le"...haha XD
(dun said i so bad, but i am telling the truth)

oh!!oh!!
let u all see this...
sushi sushi~
haha...XD
this is not the real sushi la..
is the "Big Apple" latest type of donut..in sushi shape...
are them pretty?
hehex...quite delicious o...n special....XD

i give most of the sushi donut to the fat le dy...
n i left this...

that's all for this post la..
i wan go watch tv le...
hehex..

2 comments:

  1. wow... it intrigues my saliva gland, haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sin chie...next time u can post at the gossip corner there...i can read at once and reply u..^^

    ReplyDelete