Thursday, July 8, 2010

become model...O.o

A few day ago...
my mummy's friend ask me:" can you become my boyfriend's model on Wednesday night?"
har? me?
am i listen wrong dy?
she ask me to become model o..
i can mie?

then my mummy said:
"aiyo, u so free,go help people la,if not u also stay at home become pig de la..juz know to online n tv ny..."
=.="
ok,mum..i go..dun call me pig anymore...
i jux relaxing while i am having my holiday..
if not, i dun have time to relax anymore after reopen school...T.T

so...
last night..i forced to go become model zo...
my mummy's friend's boyfriend is learning make up now..
then last night was a test,
and he need two models for the test..
my mummy's friend and me become his model lo...
reli omg..
do u know what is the theme?
the theme is: ancient china...
=.="
that mean i need to wear cheong sam o...

i dun have then my mummy's friend borrow hers one for me,
walao...
the cheong sam damn...
it dy out of my limitation...=.="

here are the result:

preparing the hair style...he use the newspaper to make her hair...
so geng...O.O

make up ing...hehex XP

the result:

me~^^ first time wear cheongsam o..hehex

my mummy's friend...she is damn pretty...hehex^^

me, the visagiste and his girlfriend...i feel so awkward when taking this pic...
but i forced to..cuz i am his model oso...T.T

the back of the cheong sam...reli omg...

pretty? i edit this..so that it feel ancient and old..hahaXD
my mummy said i look like japanese girl more than look like a china girl? izit? haha XD

All the models...

after took a lots of pictures, then we back to the visagiste's saloon,
but i seem like already addicted with taking pictures...haha
my mummy them keep laugh at me,
cuz i keep took pictures in the saloon..haha XD
until the guy ask me to go wash my hair,i jux stop it...hehex

that's all for this post...
if u wan to see more pictures...
wait patiently.i will upload them in facebook as soon as i could..(got bit embarrassing to say like this, haha XD)


1 comment: