Friday, January 22, 2010

Find and Try somethings new^^

within tis week...i have found a lot of new, fresh and funny things around me...
do u knw dat???
when u has discovered something that is new and fresh to u, it is soooooooooooooo excited!!!
haha (^V^)
Let u all knw wat have i discovered within this week....

NO 1-Tosai

have u all knw wat tosai is??? have u all try it before???
erm...my frens... tosai is not " sai " har...hehex XP
tosai is a kind of indian food...
i never try it before...until one of my indian classmate recomment me try to eat tosai n she keep praise dat tosai is nice n more delicious than chappatti...
so..and because of that, my geng n me go to the mamak stall and order the tosai and tosai telur...
before v eat, v are so excited n imagine wat will be the tosai look like...
v are so eager to see the tosai...
then got 1 of frens used to eat before, and she try to descrie the tosai for us...
according to her experience...tosai is very crispy, n taste like normal roti...[ please rmb tis part]
then when the tosai come, i cant wait to have a try on it...
when i put it in my mouth, i taste.... SOUR!!!!!!!!
the 1st thing come to my mind is...is it ok and safety to eat? why it taste weird and sour?? will i cirit-birit after eat???
after that i not dare to try it anymore, my other friends oso taste it sour...but they oso finish it...[ i m so proud of them, please crap to them...]
the friend she tried tosai before keep console us that tosai taste very nice, before she ate at another mamak stall, it din taste sour...
after dat, on the way back to hostel, v meet another friends, then v told them, dun try dat mamak stall's tosai...
cuz it taste weird and sour...
my fren laugh loudly abd said:
" come on guys, tosai is taste sour actually!!"
=.="
what a big mistake v have make?? and it was so embarrassing...>.<
at the end of this story, v have conclude that...the fren she ate tosai before, the reason dat she din feel the tosai is sour is....she ate the tosai with too many of kuah dy...+.+(faint)

* this is tosai...^^ ...sour tosai....



* very big is it??^^




N0 2- black nail...

i have found a new colour for my nail...
dat is BLACK!!!



                                                                      * sorry for my fat fat hand ...T,T
dat day pass by the accessory shop den feel like wanna buy a nail polish...
den my frens said try black nail polish...
wahsai!!! black lie...
a very very very new colour for my 10 little nails...
but i still try it...haha^^
but luckily it look nice...
and many of my classmate said my nail colour is very nice...
they like my new nail colour...
dat was why i will feel discover and try somethings new and fresh to u is reli a very funny and " chi gek" thing...

Actually, i have found many interesting and funny things within this week la...
besides from this 2, i oso have discover the" bo beep bo beep" song and dance..haha^^ ( If u wan to c, link to my fb profile..thc), and some very colourful and pretty con...some have star inside the con o...reli very pretty...my friend baught 1, the star 1...reli very nice...

*can u c the star in the eyes???if u wan tis con, i can help u buy o...
jux inform me if u wan la...haha^^ rm 80 for 3 months... 


from both of the story, try somethings new to u is a very funny thing, cuz u dun knw what is the effect after u try it....for the tosai, after i try it, it was a negative impacts, but actually is my mistake..hahax XD
for the new nail colour, it is a positive impacts...hahax
this let me feel good and happy...hehex^^
i likes to try somethings new...when u try something new, u will never knw the effect, but no matter the effect is positive or negative, it oso will become a very special and unique experince for u...

In the end... i hope all my frens can have something new and fresh everyday, so that ur life become more colourful and full of happiness!!!
forget those unhappy things, KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!!

5 comments:

  1. Jessie~ Im finding to buy con... but urs wan so expensive? cannot cheaper a bit? and izzit safe to wear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...very safe...cuz i m bought from the optical shop...
    erm..yalo...rm80 reli got bit expensive...
    cuz it got colour 1 gua...dun knw...i likes the star 1 very special...my friend bought 1 pair o...hate her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't hate don't hate...
    mayb she wear not nice? xD

    offer till when?I think I after CNY baru nak

    ReplyDelete