Wednesday, February 10, 2010

my dear blog~X333333

my dear blog blog ar...
i so long din update u dy...T.T
dat was not because of lazy,
is i dun have time for me to type article...
do u know dat how are the lecturers crazy???
the tutorial is like a mountain,
bio report summore...
the bio report ar...dun wan to mention it anymore...
then wat is the most horrible thg is the bio topic test...
dun think dat topic test,
just test based on 1 topic...
no!!!!
u wrong dy...
1 topic = 82 pg...
crazy ar!!!
!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!~!@#$%^&&^%$#
and dat 1 is bio u knw???
BIOLOGY
as u all knw dat bio is all nid to understand and memorise...
so...
because of that i dun have time to update my blog...
sorry my friends...T.T
please forgive me...

today i jux cum bek from intec...
jux finish my bio test...
although tmr still have 1 day jux cny holiday...
but...
i m totally in new year mood now...^^
hahahahahaha
my new clothes are waiting me...
my house is waiting me to decorate it...
wuahaha...!!!
tmr i think i will dun have any mood to stay in class anymore...
hehex XP

i jux simply tell u all what i have within this 2 weeks la..
erm...as u knw...
study n test...
then last tuesday got go sunway fullhouse, for my class cny reunion gathering...
wan c pic???
link to my fb la...
haha
then study again...test again...
how i relax myself???
i keep open the cny song to inspire myself...
sang loudly in the room( although my housemate are malay XP)
this 2 week damn boring lo...jux study study...nthg special la...

oh...do u knw wat is candy doll??
hehex ...
last sem, during the demo speech...
my classmate demo how to make candy doll...
then the doll suddenly become very famous in my class...
all of my classmate order the candy doll from her...
haha...
today she brought the candy doll that we ordered very long ago for us...
hehex..let u all cc wat is candy doll??
i m learning to make it??
if u got interest u can to make it oso...
it is very easy to make it^^
 
is them cute?? hehex^^

No comments:

Post a Comment