Thursday, January 14, 2010

~CRAZY THURSDAY!!!~

Manzi...actually i have topic de la...
jux i lazy to type ny..hehex^^
but now for u...i hardworking dit la...

What a crazy thursday i have yeasterday??
Reli very crazy...u knw how crazy it is??
extremely crazy!!!

yesterday is thursday...(am i talking bullshit?)
then, our class have to take again the class photo
because of some unknown reason...
so...yesterday everyone wear pretty pretty to school lol...
especially Jan Men...XD
 then, dun knw why...my buddy in intec suddenly so got mood to take picture o...
may be is because my scaft...hehex
so everyone think a lot of crazy n funny pose to suit my scaft...
*2 ghost is hiding behind me^^



^ i hate paparaziii

we taked our class photo at the garden beside the chemistry lab,
because v will have practical class...
then one of my buddy...wei sin..
she so excited and has think many poses to let us take pictures..
u run here and run there...
when she cum near a tree..
she scream loudly and quickly run away...
( she almost wan to fall down)
after dat v asked her wat had happen?
she said she saw a reptile in the tree,
and she almost wan to touch it...
so she get a shock..
but
that din influence her mood to take picture
she still had take a lot of( many) picture...

^ my buddy...wei sin, jan men and sin chie...



 
^ the all chinese gal in my class


after is the pratical class...
yesterday experiment got bit dangerous..
and before start the experiment,
the lecturer keep ask us wan to be careful...
cuz v r using concentrated sulphuric acid..
it will cause blindness when in contact vf ur eyes...
this reli frightened us,
cuz v had an unhappy memory of sulphuric acid also ...
when wan do the experiment,
my group member all so scare...
so...
i forced to do the experiment...
the experiment is v nid to burn the wire, den dip in th acid...
until the wire is clean...
then dip some chemical on the wire again
and burn it again
and observe the colour...
*Hor...i damn hate the smell of the concentrated sulphuric acid de lo...
it is so choking...during the whole experiment...
i m using tissue to cover my mouth n my nose >,< *
of course...my buddy n me din forget to take picture la...
 
^ they all bully me T.T


^ doin experiment

 


* (i tot u dy...v very got mood to take pic on dat day de la...dun knw y??
if u wan c more pic, please link to my fb profile..."life at intec" thx^^)
  Then at night, my buddy n me have our dinner at chicken rice shop...
u knw y v choose there?
because y v have coupon...
but the coupon is jux free two spring roll nia...=.="
yesterday v reli crazy zo...
reli...
v order a family delight...
then
the whole table is food...+.+
see it pun full dy o...
they all bully me o...
they keep saying they cant finish their rice say wan give me sum....
i said ok lo...
then...
they keep put the rice in my plate...
the rice in my plate is like a small hill...T.T
make me eat until wan vomit o...
reli vy full!!!!
damn fulll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To black heart ssei keith zai...
yesterday i go chicken rice shop 
i got eat cup cup popia o...
hehex...
do u miss them??
nenenenibubu XP 

it is yummy^^

4 comments:

  1. hahaha..yalo..
    i told u ady there hav cup cup popia de..
    that y i ask u,i got giv u that voucher bo lo..
    eat at there sure full sei leh???

    ReplyDelete
  2. no wonder my teacher oways say science students r crazy wan...u wrote so good neh.I so enjoy to see it. ^^

    Why u seems like so easy be bully wan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. : u din give me any boucher lo, that boucher is my housemate give me de...full la...
    my frens all said cant finish then keep put their rice in my plate o...>.<
    full till wan die dy...

    : actually biasa is i bully them de la...haha..jux wan to take pic, i let them bully har lo...hehex^^
    crazy o? i oso dun knw y dat day i so crazy...do experiment oso can crazy, langsung not scare the experiment failed...=.="

    ReplyDelete
  4. jessie wil bcum crazy ~yuhu ~hehex

    ReplyDelete