Thursday, April 15, 2010

Global warming

 
Recently, the phase "GLOBAL WARMING"
keep raoming around my ear...
first is in my biology test book...
my lecturer keep say the phase the whole week...
another thing make me feel that our earth is keep warming and warming is...
the weather become hotter and hotter...T.T
i dun like the weather, 
hot weather make me sweat...
even i wear singlet in my hostel, i still can feel the hot..
omg...
sometimes, i will wake up in the midnight because it is too HOT!!!
well,everytime i will ask why the weather will so hot,
then my housemate will answer:
"well, that is because i am sitting beside you."
you know why she said like that??
because we always call her hot girl...haha XD

erm...jux now i facebooking,
then let me know i news...
my friend post a status at facebook state that there is a study shows that
the temperature of earth will increase 4'c for the next 10 months...
omg...T,T
i dun wan...
i dun wan hot weather...
hot weather make me feel sleepy
hot weather make me dun have mood to study...
How la?? my friends T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment