Sunday, April 18, 2010

clown is my weakness

 
I hate clowns!!!
do u think clowns very scary??
i dun like them...can said i hate, i afraid, i dislike them...
i think they are very scary...
their make up...
and their behaviour...
jux now i accompany my friend went to mconald bought ice cream...
so unfortunately...
today the Ronald Mcdonald is at there oso...
do u knw who is Ronald mcdonald...
T.T
the red hair white face the Mcdonald clown...
i frighted by him and the worker there...
my friend said wan go to meet him...
i haven meet him, 
i already scare until speechless...T,T
i feel like crying at that moment...
keep ask my friends leave...
this is not the first time i scare the clown until cry...
clown really is my only weakness...
my friend saw me so scare...
They said :"Finally, we know jessie's weakness already..."
 
In a nut shell, i scare clown...
please away from me...
CLOWN!!!

2 comments: