Saturday, December 19, 2009

A dinner with family



Before go to eat, my naughty niece wan me
help her take pictures, haha ^^


Today, i have a dinner with my family at outside.
during eating, got a child cried so loudly. I think he is crying and screaming.
I do not know what happen to that little boy,but i very dissatisfied with the little boy's parent action.
His parent just let the little boy cry and scream there, they ignore the little boy and continue eating. Just like the boy who is crying are not their boy boy, they did not carry out any action to make their child stop crying. And the little boy cry until jump on the baby chair, it is so dangerous!!!
Do they know that their child keep crying likes that will disturb other customer taking dinner?
i can't deny that little boy very naughty, luckily all of my nieces and nephews very well-behaved. At least they will eating quietly. XD



*ps: the christmas tree is a decoration in the restaurant, very cute, got music and it will snow in the box ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment