Thursday, December 17, 2009

About my family

*my mummy and me at Hong Kong.



I do not you all believe or not, today is my daddy's death anniversary
In my heart, my daddy and mummy are the strongest and the most resolute peoples in this world.

My daddy and mummy fall in love with each other about 10 years, mummy used to tell me, how she and daddy meet and fall in love with each other. It was a funny story,my mummy worked as a sales girl in a book shop, then my daddy everyday will go to the book shop read book and buy book. Almost everyday can see my daddy inside the book shop. haha~XD
After 10 years, they married and have me.^^
Because of my mummy is an elderly pregnant woman,so i am the only child in my family.

why i said my daddy and mummy is the strongest people in this world?
Can you imagine a woman can take care of her husband who has an unknown diseases for more than 10 years?
can you imagine a man fight with an unknown diseases for
more than 10 years?

Before they married, my daddy already has an unknown diseases, the diseases was so scary, just like have some unknown virus eating my daddy's skin and muscles on his face. And his face started to fester. At the beginning, the disease was start around my daddy's mouth. My mummy accompany him go to Thailand to care it, and that is why my daddy do not have his upper lips ( you can see in the picture but may be cant see clearly,sorry).
After that, my daddy was safe for a few years. When i am 3 years old, the nightmare come again. This time my daddy's face fester more serious than before. my mummy almost waste her time, money and energy to take care my daddy.
Time is she help daddy clean the part where fester and bring daddy go everywhere to cure him, money is buy all kind of medicine that considered useful to my daddy's disease,and also the energy. However, all the effort was useless,dun have any method can really cure my daddy's disease.

I cant said my daddy is a good daddy,because of that disease, he can't complete his task as a father, he did not play with his child, and because of the disease, make him always in a bad mood, and always scold his child, but his child cant blame him, because his child really saw that he is very suffer from the diseases, his child saw him continuously beat himself in the midnight because of painful,what can his child do? his child just can cry together with him.

As a daughter for my daddy,i am very unfaithful. I cant accompany him in his last day. When daddy die, i was 8 years old.
At that time, i did not cry,because i know die for my daddy is a release, release from diseases.
Till now already 10 years, i will be 18 years old soon,daddy.
i have the ability to take care mummy already, daddy dun worry~
At last,
i love you forever, my daddy and my mummy...muackzzz

2 comments:

  1. 1st time noe bout ur parents's story.
    touch.gambateh!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya..i aso 1st time read bout ur family story..gambateh ya

    ReplyDelete