Monday, August 29, 2011

T for TAIWAN!!!^^

If u ask me what is T for,
i will answer you T for TaiWan without hesitate,
why?
hohoho..
The words that i would use to describe my trip to Taiwan is...
SUPER FUN!!!

my Taiwan trip was 8 days long, 
so it is impossible for me to write down what had happened everyday here,
all of this are just the simplicistic of the trip
SorRy...XP

Day 1:
on flight====>Taiwan
Look at my mum's super funny expression, hahaXD
she always cant get the right timing on shooting,
but then, after captured the shoot, she will scream: "OMG, y so ugly?"


The sky of Taiwan^^

we went to "xi men ding" on that day afternoon, and
went to "shi ling nightmarket"
well...i just can say Taiwan..you are a place that loved by all the shopaholic(>.0)V
ok~took it while waiting mrt in mrt station
and my mum just ignore me..T.T


famous food in "xi men ding",
you need to have a long queue before u have successfully buy it...
for me it is just ok ok nice,
but u can try it when u are in Taiwan.


oh ya, there are no table for u to eat,XP
and dun worry, many people willing to accompany you eat at there^^

white bitter gourd juice,
quite delicious,
MUST TRY!!!!


Day 2:
on bus ====> 九份
jiu fen in chinese means nine portions, so my aunty told my mum that
go there we should buy nine presents or souveneirs .
well, for me, that is just an excuse for my aunty to shop a lot...hahaXD
my first breakfast at Taiwan,
humburger as breakfast is quite heavy for malaysian,
but i like it...n it is delicious^^



on de way to jiu fen..^^

nice view right?
it is like cameron highland in malaysia,
but it is more hot>.<



guess what is this? XP


opps~let u all see i am crazy shopping..XP


"o yee" dun know what it call in eng=.="
but it is delicious
another MUST TRY in Taiwan^^
*Thumbs up*

====> To Be Continued*


No comments:

Post a Comment