Friday, December 31, 2010

my birthday~


The last day of 2010
my birthday as well...
such a easy remember date..
dare not u forget...hahaXD

finally i am 19...haha
cant said i am the youngest anymore lo...sad T.T
n this is my last teen age...haiz
but..i am sure i will enjoy it to the max!!! wakaka XD

however, this year i gonna to face my edexcel a-level exam...
so scare nei...
hope i can pass it with flying colour...
n i will work hard for it sure...^^

well, my sweet 19th birthday is the happiest birthday that i ever have...
firstly, of course is this year got mummy n dear dear celebrate with me la...
secondly is, i have many surprises for birthday in this year...
yea~i love surprise...XPwuahaha

the first surprise, 
i wrote in blog before,
it was organised by my Intec buddies...
they all cheated ah hwa n me,
n had a surprise party for both of us in red box...
hehex...love them so much la...
again, thx u all la...^^


the second surprise,
it was organised by my Labis gang..
the birthday song playing while i am eating n gossiping>.<
the birthday cake suddenly appeared in front of me...
haha, i still thinking y suddenly has a stupid birthday song played in that cafe...
who know the song was for me one...XP
well, thx u all again o, love ya, my bao bei...<333333


the third surprise,
hehex,it is organised by my stupid bf...XP
before this he keep tell me he had prepared a christmas present for me,
n for sure i will like it damn much...
u know what is that?
is he will come from melacca, n celebrate my birthday with me...
hehex...i reli very like the surprise christmas present...
thx ya my dear...love u...^^

the 4th surprise,
it is organised by my Intec buddies as well..
the evil is my lovely housemate,sin cheer..
sin cheer, thx again for the video,
thx for ur 1st timeXP
i like the video, nope, is i love it damn much...
i almost cried out loudly when i watching the video...T.T
but please forgive me, sin cheer,
cuz ur housemate+ sister, me, very hard to cry out...XP
but i reli love it...
thx u all, who have included in the video...
if u wan watch the video..

this year,
my birthday wishes is,
hope my family can live healthy n happily..
hope i can work hard n pass the edexcel exam with flying colour, 
dun wan let my mum disappointed...>.<
then the third wish..
shhhh~
cant tell u all...hehex

my 19th birthday present^^
birthday present from dear dear...
the pic took by my noob hp vy blur>.<

 present from Labis gang...thx ya gals^^
but i dun know it is a set one or it is a couple necklace..
i think is a set one>.<
can any one who know please tell me?

birthday angpau from aunties and grandmum^^

my birthday passed dy...
n the new year had come...
thx for all the wishes,
hope u all 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
ALL THE BEST YA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment