Tuesday, May 18, 2010

bus~bus~ intec bus...where are u??

today is the last second day of my sem 2 final exam...
the exam was started at 9am,
so as usual, my friend and me want to go to school at around 8.15am...
for usual, this time is enough for us to reach school and gossip a while with friends just enter the exam hall...
but what happen today?
omg~all the intec bus disappeared suddenly,
we wait from 8.15 am to until 8.45am, still cant see any bus,
i started to feel nervous,
then kept ask my friend how la how la?
finally, we really cant wait anymore, rush to the taxi and take the taxi to school to take exam.
luckily, i still sempat for my exam.
now i fin exam dy,but i still dun know where all the bus have gone during this morning?
the whole intec got so~ many buses, and then why no bus can take me to school today???
why???

hm~i think next sem i should drive to here already, to prevent this kind of thing happen again.
haiz~ bus bus where are u??

No comments:

Post a Comment