Sunday, March 7, 2010

cinderella big big day...

tmr is my cute roommate and sister- Cinderella Boon Kam Yok birthday...
due to tmr all very busy...
cuz is the school day...
v are sure dat v dun have time to celebrate vf her tmr...
so me and another 2 housemate decide wan give her a surprise on today...^^
in the evening they go out buy the cake and the present,
then i stay at hostel back up them...
hehex
after that they call me,
i go down n help them take the cake...

SURPRISE!!!
 
^ Cinderella birthday cake



^ i wan rampas the cinderella on the cake...hehex^^

 haha...so happy to give somebody a surprise...
but actually my birthday seldom ppl giv me surprise...
i likes surprise...
just because my bday is too easy to rmb le...
i think no 1 can forget my bday right??
so...
it is so hard for me to get a surprise...
whatever la...
the ppl sround me happy then enough la...hehex^^V
then after crazy take pic..
my malay housemate jux realise they din wear tudung...
so cant post the pic on fb...

 Teng Teng!!
   suddenly i have the idea v all wear tudung to take pic la...
haha
what a crazy idea i have...
let u all c i wear tudung...
 
^ my housemates n me^^

 ^ my mummy and me^^

very weird right??
haha...i knw...
jux for fun...^^
hope my roommate can happy forever !!!
hope u stay vf me is happy la...hahaXD

No comments:

Post a Comment